In December of last year I submitted my MA thesis, Aspects of Yaghnobi Grammar to the graduate school of the University of Oregon and it has been accepted. You can read or download it here: Aspects of Yaghnobi Grammar – Thesis Finished!
Birds’ Words is:About linguistics and translation
Teaching and education
Everything else I like to talk about
RSS feed for Birds’ Words
March 2014 S M T W T F S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Yaghnobi LanguageI have moved all the posts about the Yaghnobi language to their own blog at The Yaghnobi.
- 25.1181, A Letter from LL Editor Bryn Hauk
- 25.1180, TOC: Applied Linguistics 35/1 (2014)
- 25.1179, Confs: Cognitive Sci, Computational Ling, Language Acquisition, Psycholing, Linguistic Theories/Sweden
- 25.1178, Donate Today and Win! It's As Easy As ABC!
- 25.1177, Calls: General Linguistics/France
- 25.1176, Calls: Historical Linguistics, Morphology, Syntax/Peru
- 25.1175, Calls: General Linguistics/Poland
- 25.1174, A New Week, A New Region! Welcome to Western North America!
- 25.1173, Review: Discourse Analysis; Historical Linguistics: Donati (2013)
- 25.1172, Calls: Pragmatics, Semantics, Psycholing, Cognitive Sci, Computational Ling/Germany
- book review
- Central Asia
- Construction Grammar
- Endangered Languages
- Functional Linguistics
- Iranian Languages
- language change
- language documentation
- Linguistic Software
- linguistic typology
- 21,620 hits